1. Creamy Sweet Chilli Pasta with Peas and Broccoli 66 views
A bit of a surprise really, as this was just a dish I knocked up from what I had in the pantry and the fridge at the time.
2. Plain Biryani Rice 55 views
Really?!? Plain rice?
3. Deep Fried Goodness 53 views
Much thanks to a friend's hubby for this little number. A most memorable culinary moment of 2011, and also a great memory of good friends and great company.
4. Szechuan Chicken 51 views
Very yummy. Very healthy. Very hot!!
5. Chinese Plum Chicken Stirfry with Noodles 41 views
This was a tasty and satisfying meal.
6. My Aunty's Asian Banquet 39 views
Something I always look forward to, and something that my reader's must have also enjoyed!
7. Tapioca Custard 32 views
One of the very few sweet dishes I prepared during 2011.
8. Chicken Tofu Pad Thai 32 views
My favourite meal of 2011, and probably of all time!
9. Prawn Risotto 30 views
A simple, yet elegant dish.
Thanks to all my readers. I look forward to bringing you more deliciousness during 2012!