2 tablespoons sesame oil
3 garlic cloves, crushed
2 tablespoons light soy sauce
11/2 tablespoons kecap manis
1 tablespoon caster sugar
200g 2-minute noodles, cooked following packet directions and drained (without flavouring)
white pepper, to taste
2 tablespoons fish sauce
- Heat your wok over medium–high heat.
- Add the oil and, when hot, stir-fry the garlic.
- Add the soy sauce, kecap manis and the sugar.
- Add the noodles and stir to combine. Make a hole in the middle of the noodles and crack in the eggs. Cook for a minute, scraping the eggs with a spatula every few seconds to break them up.
- Add fish sauce and season with white pepper. Serve.